Elvis lives! I met him last night. We went to Legends in Concert and it was fabulous. I was sitting front row and center right next to the stage. Jay Leno, Madonna, Barry White and The Temptations were a few of the stars but the best was Elvis. He sang only to me. It was so fun. That is until he started talking to me and I went completely blank. I got major stage fright or maybe I was just so star struck I couldn't speak. He acknowledged that I was obviously his biggest fan. I was in heaven. I love Elvis. I really do. Jailhouse Rock, Viva Las Vegas, Teddy Bear, Don't Be Cruel you name a song and I love it. I have seen most of his movies but last night couldn't remember a single name when he asked which was my favorite. Each song he acknowledged me and I had a huge grin on my face the whole time. And then the big moment, he came out white jumpsuit, blue scarf and did I ever want that blue scarf or (whatever it is called). He came over knelt down and sang just to me and took the scarf thing from his neck started to hand to me. Then took it back and said, "That's right you are my biggest fan." Of course true to being Elvis wiped a little more sweat and then handed it to me. It was a bit gross yes but it was great. He was such a great singer. I enjoyed the show so much.
Workout Recap - Week 30
3 days ago
2 comments:
I'm laughing! Ick about the sweat, but fun just the same! Sounds great!
Ooo, he is a cute Elvis!
Post a Comment