Saturday, April 26, 2008

Going Home

I am ready to go home but at the same time I am not ready. I love how warm it is here in Vegas. I don't want to go back to cold temperatures. It is Spring here and there are flowers blooming all over and it is green. I am ready to sleep in my own bed and I am ready to have clean clothes and a shower the doesn't turn ice cold within 2 minutes of getting in. However, I have enjoyed coming back to a room where I didn't have to make the bed and that it is so clean. No clothes all over the floor not that my room always had clothes on the floor. It's just easier to keep clean when you have a limited amount of stuff with you. That is one of the reason's I love traveling. It's simplified. For some reason you don't need as much stuff when you travel as you do when you are at home. I have never understood that. I have tried to live like I do when I travel but I always find myself pulling out a new hair product or lotion that I don't really need but somehow have to use when I am at home.

I am not ready to go back to work. I have enjoyed the past day and a half where I didn't really have to think about work. I felt relaxed and rested. Another great plus for a vacation. This trip needed to have more days like that but it was a business trip after all and I did learn a lot at the conference. It was well worth the trip to come to the conference and it was fun to have time to play as well. I will be glad to go back and put all that I have learned to use.

Time to load the laptop back in it's bed and head for the airport. It was a great trip and I am already looking forward to my next trip whenever that will be.

No comments:

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney