Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My First Plane Ride

Written by Lisa's Laptop



I was so excited to go on my first plane ride. I slept soundly and in the morning I was packed into a nice soft travel case. It was light blue inside and just so comfortable, if traveling is this relaxing I think I am going to travel more often. We went for a drive first and then got to the airport. It is so exciting I just wish I could see what was going on. I can hear the zipper. Hi, Lisa Are we there already? No, I am being put into a very cold ugly beige bin. Where am I going? Wait, Lisa I want to go with you. Where are you going? Take me with you. What is that noise, why are they blowing air all over you? Come back I don’t want to go inside that big machine. Where am I now? Hey what are you doing, stop looking at my insides. We are moving again, wait I don’t want to go down that hill, stop I want to get off. Okay, maybe that was a little fun. Can we do that again? Lisa, thank goodness there you are. I want to go back in my comfortable bed. Much better I feel safe in here.
It is so noisy in here, I can hear the airplane engines. It sounds like we are about to take off. I don’t like this feeling. I am dizzy what is going on. If I sit still maybe it will go away. What was that noise? I can hear someone talking I think he said we could move about the cabin. Maybe Lisa will take me out so I can see what is happening. I can hear the zipper. Hi Lisa, yes I am fine. Thanks for checking. Wow, that air feels good but it is cold I think I would rather stay in here where it is warm and comfy. I think I will take a nap.



From Lisa

Okay, so I know that was a bit cheesy but you have to know that I typed it at around 3:00am in Las Vegas. I couldn't sleep and this is what happens when you are stuck in a hotel room on a Monday night all by yourself in Las Vegas with nothing to do.

No comments:

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney