for a race and then I got to play the part of the Little People visiting the Island of Sodor from Thomas but we had to flyover the race in the Ninja Turtle van first. I know quite the adventure. He had an entire script for me which is usually the case. Sonya Lee (my character) had to walk all the way from the farm to see the race. Sonya Lee stopped because she couldn't get past all the cars. So the Ninja Turtle van came to the rescue and flew Sonya Lee over the cars and up to the Island of Sodor.
I played farm with Ella next.
She thought my pig and cow sounds were pretty funny.
First topic-Phrase
I'd like to solve the puzzle. "Mad as an wet hen".
Second topic-fictional character.
I'd like to solve the puzzle. "Old Mother Hubbard"
We decided it was pretty boring so we moved on to
We taught Ethan how to play. He had his own very cool paddle. He had fun learning how to play the big Ping Pong game. He swung that paddle like a pro. He thought it was pretty great that he is finally tall enough to play. He said, "Soon I will really be able to play this game." We all agreed.
It was a fun day at our house. We enjoyed listening to conference and really felt the spirit. We also had a great time together as a family.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you're bloggin'! I've found it is a great way to keep up with my friends' lives!
Post a Comment