Two more days until Las Vegas. I am so excited. This is my trip of firsts. My laptop gets to go on it's first plane ride. I am a little nervous about security at the airport because this is the first time I have traveled with a laptop. I am feeling sorry for all those people who will be in line after me. I have a feeling it is going to be quite an experience. I am going to try and make things as easy as I possibly can to get through security. I've spent the last hour on websites learning how to travel with laptops, medication and various other carry-on items. It's not like I haven't traveled before. I have been on several flights and never had a problem. I just like to be extra cautious and I tend to go in to panic mode every time I travel. It's crazy because I love traveling I just don't enjoy flying. It makes me really nervous. I am glad this is a short flight. Here are a few more firsts. This is my first time flying to Las Vegas. I usually drive since it is so close. I mentioned a few days ago this is my first business trip. It is also the first time staying at the Monte Carlo Hotel. It's the first time traveling with co-workers and I am sure there will be more firsts. Stay tuned for a report from my laptop about it's first plane ride and a report on the hotel.
1 comment:
I hope your laptop has fun. Oh, and I hope you have fun to!
Post a Comment