Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New Job

I started a new job today. I am not sure I like it. I think I am very under qualified for this job and I am feeling very overwhelmed. I will give it a few days and see how I feel.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Where are you working? I always hate starting a new job because I don't know anyone and I don't know what I'm doing and I walk around feeling like a total idiot for awhile. Hopefully you will transition better than I do!

Anonymous said...

I hope things are going well at the new job. Mandy keeps me updated and I know she likes to be able to still go to lunch with you.

Good job on the movie organization, I have a movie or two that could use a little organizing!

Denise

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney