Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Organized and Inspired


Since I have been out of work for almost two weeks I have spent a lot of time getting things organized and cleaned up at home. I have created a database of all my DVD's in my computer. I also moved all my DVDs to shelves on my bookcase so they were easier to retrieve and easier to put away. It is amazing how many movies I have that I have not watched in years. I have two bookcases partially filled with my DVDs. I had to leave my Disney DVDs in my smaller bookcase because Ethan knows he can pick out the movies in that bookcase. So with so many movies I haven't watched in years I think it's movie time!

No comments:

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney