Sunday, October 19, 2014

Fitness Update - Week 41

The exercise part is easy for me now.  I am still having a hard time with the nutrition.  I know I can do this I just need to find a menu that works for me that I can stick to. 

Sunday October 12--Fitbit log 7,429 steps

Monday October 13--Fitbit log 7,184 steps


Tuesday October 14--2.0 miles 28:46 (LS) Fitbit log 13,065 steps

Wednesday October 15--Fitbit log 5,316 steps

Thursday October 16--2.0 miles 28:46 (LS) Fitbit log 10,284 steps

Friday October 17-- Fitbit log 5,442 steps

Saturday October 18-- 3.0 miles 47:35 min (LS) Fitbit log 13,237 steps

No comments:

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney