Sunday, October 12, 2014

Fitness Update - Week 36 but week 40 of the year

Since I am not currently training for any races I thought I would change the week number to the week of the year instead of following my training week numbering.  Next year I am planning to begin training again (for a race that is yet to be decided) and will start with week 1 of the year so it will work in tandem with the weeks of the year.  I am super excited and came up with a great plan today.  For the next couple months I am really going to focus on my nutrition plan.  I have the walking and running part down for now and although I have been slacking the past couple weeks I know what I need to do to get back to maintaining that part of my fitness program.  I am a really poor eater so I know that is holding me back.  I am also low in many vitamins (B12, D and Iron) because of my poor nutrition and that has taken a toll on my body lately so it is time to focus on that for a while to get healthy and hopefully lose some more weight. 

Sunday October 5--Fitbit log 6,243 steps

Monday October 6--Fitbit log 5,905 steps


Tuesday October 7--1.65 miles 26:18 min (ON) Fitbit log 3,965 steps

Wednesday October 8--Fitbit log 5,316 steps

Thursday October 9--1.94 miles 29:06 min Fitbit log 6,484 steps

Friday October 10-- Fitbit log 4,960 steps

Saturday October 11--Fitbit log 5,337 steps





 
 

No comments:

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney