Sunday, July 14, 2013

Weekly Update (July 7-13)

It has been an interesting week.  Work has been unusually slow for me.  This is both good and bad.  I was able to catch up on a lot of things that I have had to put off since I have been super busy the past 6 months. However, by Wednesday afternoon I was all caught up and didn't have a lot of work to do.  I am not going to complain though because I know things will get super busy again and I will be wishing for some calm days like Thursday and Friday were this week.

I have had some up and down days emotionally the past couple weeks.  I am not sure what is wrong with me but some days I just feel really down and then other days I am super happy and full of energy.  This week was an entirely up and down week for me.  Luckily the energy days far out weighed the down days and I have been able to get a lot of work done at home.  I am trying to clean out and reorganize my life.  I call it Project Simplify.  It is something I have been working on for several years and not been successful at completing. I have found some fun youtube channels that have been inspiring me to get organized and that has been helping a lot. One of my favorite channels and blogs right now is organizedjen.com. She is just the cutest person.  I enjoy watching her youtube videos and reading her blogs. 

The most exciting part of this week started on Friday night. 

Friday night my niece and nephew came to stay with us while their mommy went to the hospital to have a new baby.  They were super excited to see their new sister.  All day on Saturday when the phone would ring we would all jump up and hope that it was the call to tell us that baby June had been born.  Finally around 10:30pm we got the call. The kids were too excited to wait to see their sister so we drove up to the hospital to see her.  She is a beautiful little girl and Ethan and Ella just love her. 

No comments:

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney