Tuesday, July 9, 2013

To blog or not to blog


That has been the question on my mind for months.  I couldn’t think of anything to write about and I didn’t know if anyone was even reading my blog.  I came to the conclusion that I didn’t really care if anyone read it or not.  This blog is for me.  It is my journal of sorts.  I have a hard time writing in a regular journal on a daily basis.  I decided this was an easy method for me and still shows what I have done in my life and what I care about most.  So I am going to continue to blog.  I have a some new fun ideas that I am super excited about.  If no one else reads this I don’t mind but thanks to anyone who is still reading my blog.  I love to read about people’s lives and the fun things they do each day, week, year etc.  Even though I will be writing mainly for myself if I do have any readers I hope you find this interesting.  So as the Little Couple says in the beginning of their reality show of their lives:  “This is my story and welcome to it”. 

1 comment:

Shauna said...

So the comment I just made has not appeared so I'm not sure if it actually posted or not. Either way, I'm still reading. :-)

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney