Thursday, July 25, 2013

Birchbox Review for July

I gave in a started a Birchbox subscription.  I have had three boxes now.  The first one I got was a mess.  One of the products leaked all over everything so I was not impressed.  The second one was okay.  I forgot to take pictures of both of those boxes so this review will be on my third box.







The first product I tried is the Protect Shampoo and Conditioner.  It smells wonderful and really cleaned my hair.  I had been to get a massage that day and had a lot of oil in my hair.  It got all of the oil out and added a lot of volume and shine to my hair.  The second day my hair still looks clean and feels incredibly soft.  This is a great product. 



Inside the little pouch is four products for the face. Two packets of Luminizing Sunscreen with tint.  It was a little dark for my skin coloring so I probably won't be using this color again.  It covered really well and did not smell like sunscreen.  I have not tried the other two products yet.  The tube is a moisturizing cream and the other is a blush tint. 



No comments:

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney