387 unread emails in my Inbox at work.
7 number of times I was interrupted while trying to eat my lunch at work today.
812 unread emails in my Inbox at home.
26 The number of DVDs sitting on my TV cabinet waiting to be put back on their shelf.
338 The number of pictures on my Memory card in my camera that need to be printed.
11 The number of dishes/Pans sitting in my sink waiting to be put in the dishwasher.
5 Pieces of Junk Mail I received in my mailbox.
4 Number of phone calls I received that were for the former owner of my land line number.
Workout Recap - Week 30
3 days ago
1 comment:
So you just made me feel a whole lot better about the 47 unread e-mails in my in-box! And the basketful of junk that I haven't gotten around to putting away. Isn't it frustrating to be busy every minute of the day and then to look around at bedtime and feel like you accomplished nothing?
Post a Comment