I started reading a book in December called Creating Your Best Life-The Ultimate Life List Guide. It is similar to creating a Bucket List of things you want to do before you die. But it goes beyond that by creating lists that help make your life more joyful, proactive and accomplished.
One of the first "Homework" assignments in the book is to create your first 100 things you want to accomplish in your Life. I am up to 82 and I have already accomplished 9 of these Life List items. I completed 5 in one weekend.
1. Make a Gingerbread house
2. Go to a Major League baseball game
3. See the original Declaration of Independence
4. See the National Mall in Washington DC
5. Visit the Smithsonian in Washington DC (Only saw 2 of the museums but I have visited it.)
6. Visit Gettysburg
7. Visit Promontory Point
8. Roast a Hot Dog over an open fire
9. Get my Passport and schedule a vacation out of the United States
It has been fun creating the list and of course it will be fun completing my Life List items.
Workout Recap - Week 30
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment