I am learning the Art of Meditation. Today I had 10 minutes left on my lunch break so I decided to just sit and meditate in my car before going back in the building. The morning had been very hectic and noisy so I was glad to have some quiet time. I set my alarm on my cell phone for 10 minutes and closed my eyes. I had a hard time clearing my mind of work items but soon my mind was clear and I just relaxed. It was wonderful. However, I started to get antsy and since it felt like 10 minutes had passed I wondered if my cell alarm had been set wrong. I opened my eyes to check and was shocked to see that only 3 minutes had passed. Time apparently slows down when you are not busy.
1 comment:
Lisa-- I have a disneyland question for you. I don't have your personal email so this is the next best thing, or give me a call. I bet you can find my number at work :)--it hasn't changed in 11 years. Or send me your number.. can't wait to chat--
Nichole Coombs
Post a Comment