Friday, January 1, 2010

Find My Zen in 2010

This is my theme for the year. Each year I like to come up with a theme for the year and yes it has to rhyme with the name of the year. It was hard coming up with a theme for 2010. There are not very many rhyming words for ten. My first thought was Let's Try Again in 201o. 2009 was a tough year so it would have worked. Then I came up with Zen. Since one of my resolutions is to find more peace and more energy this year I thought it fit quite well.

No comments:

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney