One of my favorite scrapbookers and artists is Ali Edwards. Each year she selects one word as a point of focus for the year ahead. As I began thinking of what word I wanted to choose for 2009 the word Simplify came to mind. I have been trying hard to cut back on things in my life that are not important. I am currently cleaning out my scrapbook supplies and keeping only those supplies that I really enjoy using. I have finally discovered the way I want to scrapbook and it is very basic. I am able to complete pages faster which means it is working so now I am going to simplify my scrapbook supplies. The changes we have experienced in the world the past year have everyone living on a tight budget. As I focus on saving all I can I am trying to live a more simplified life. There are so many areas in my life that can be simplified. I am finding that life is less stressful when I live in this way. I don't have to search through a pile of "something" and my routine is a lot faster. It just makes sense. My word for 2009 is Simplify!
1 comment:
Can I borrow your 2009 word? I think I need it. :-)
Post a Comment