Friday, January 2, 2009

Long Ago in a Galaxy Far Far Away

Christmas Day is my favorite day of the entire year. I love Christmas. This year was the first year I didn't wear pajamas while opening my presents. I am 35 and I guess I decided it was finally time to be an adult. I really just wanted to look good in our pictures. It was a great Christmas morning. Trisha, Brandon, my parents and I opened our gifts and then Jared and his family came over and we spent the entire day playing with the kids toys. It was so much fun. Trent and Anne went to England to be with Anne's family for Christmas so we were minus two people this year. Instead of boring you with a bunch of words I am going to let the photos tell the story of Christmas day.













Ethan's Christmas was all about Star Wars and Ella's was about dolls. It took her a little while to open her gift. Ethan was done before she even had two strips of paper off her package. It was worth it when it was opened. She was so excited to have her own baby with a stroller. She didn't want to be apart from her doll, she even had to eat dinner in the high chair with Ella. It was so fun to celebrate Christmas with my family this year. I will have to get my mom's memory card for more photos. I was behind the camera for all of these. She snapped a few good ones of me and my siblings. That will be for another post.

No comments:

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney