Sunday, January 18, 2009

More Christmas Photos



Here are few more photos from Christmas Day.




Christmas morning. It's not quite the same as it was when we were young. It's actually about 9:30am instead of 6:00am. No pajamas. It's still the same excitement though.

Me and my calendar of my favorite place.













After the great opening of the presents. The three single adults living at home.








Ethan with some of his new toys from grandma and grandpa.












Ella and her new doll set.












Putting together the doll stroller. "I think it goes like this."










Ella feeding her new baby while she waits patiently for the stroller to be finished.











Ethan and the Batmobile.








No comments:

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney