Today I booked my birthday trip to Disneyland. I am so excited. My sister and I are going to California the first weekend in December and I will be celebrating my 35th birthday while we are there. I will be celebrating two weeks early because I didn't want to go during the week of Christmas which is when my real birthday is. I have always wanted to celebrate a birthday in Disneyland and decided this would be a great year. 35 seems like a great number even though I am not looking forward to turning 35. Celebrating in my favorite place will make it a little easier. So in 58 days we will be back in the Happiest Place on Earth!
Workout Recap - Week 30
3 days ago
1 comment:
We would love to take our boys to Disneyland. Unfortunately, is is rather far down on our list of financial priorities. Maybe in a few years!
Post a Comment