
Tonight I accomplished a goal that I have had for over two months. I finally cleaned up my scrapbook table so that I can get back to my scrapbooks. I haven't created a page in over 6 months. I haven't had the creative spirit in me and it was because my creating space was such a disaster area. I have made a goal to get my scrapbooks caught up by Christmas. It will take some work but I know I can do it. Now that my space is cleaned up I can feel the creative spirit coming back. If it wasn't so late I would start working tonight.
Just one more step to having everything completely organized. My rooms are looking a lot better and I can actually find things in seconds rather than an hour later after digging through my storage boxes. I am even starting to feel less stress which is great. It's amazing how just a little organization can make such a huge impact.
No comments:
Post a Comment