Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Neverending Story


I am almost finished with Eclipse (book three of the Twilight series for those who don't know). It is driving me absolutely crazy. I want to skip to the last few pages of the book just to find out what happens but I promised myself that I would read it straight through. It seems like I am never going to get to the end. I had to take a little break because my eyes were starting to blur. I am determined to finish it tonight and start book four. Then I won't have to worry about people at work ruining the outcome for me anymore. I have had to scream to get people to stop talking about the books and I have even had to resort to the old plug your ears and sing the National Anthem or some other random song trick. I think everyone finally knows that I am only on the third book and to stop talking if I am in the room. I am probably the only person in my part of the building who has not read the books. I know that is not true though because one of my co-workers on my team borrowed my copy of New Moon (book two) and just finished so now she is on book three.


I just may reach my goal of having all the books read before the movie comes out.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I ordered Breaking Dawn from Amazon and they changed their rules sometime so somehow I didn't get it on release day. I spent a week plugging my ears and humming because almost everyone I know finished it in a matter of days, well before my book even arrived, and insisted on talking about it! So irritating!

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney