Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The Single Life

Well I am single again.  Over the past year I have been in and out of some interesting "relationships". They ended completely towards the end of the year.  It was heartbreaking.  I was feeling a lot like the first collage here.

After some deep thinking and going over the "relationships" I started feeling relieved and realized that it was for the best.  I wasn't being treated right by any of the men I had dated over the year.  I wasn't being myself and I wasn't happy at all.  I decided things needed to change.  I needed to find ways to be happy on my own and stop depending on others to create that happiness.  The collage below is my new outlook for 2017.


No comments:

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney