Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year

I am so glad 2016 is over.  It was a tough year with lots of ups and downs.  Unfortunately more downs than I had hoped.  I lost my job in April which was very unexpected.  Thankfully I found a new job within a couple days and it turns out that job is a lot better so that down turned into a huge up.  I had a lot of breakups and relationship issues all year long.  I won't get into a lot of the negative of the year.  I am trying to focus on being positive now.  I decided that I needed to make a huge change and make 2017 a better year and that is what I am going to do.  I wrote out my 2017 goals last night and I am super excited about the changes and plans I have made.


No comments:

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney