The first half of the week I was still recovering. My blister was finally starting heal. My legs were no longer sore and I could walk up and down the stairs like normal again. Finally on Wednesday I decided to try a long walk again. I had to cut it a little short because my foot started to hurt but it felt good to be out again. I did a short walk indoors on Thursday and then I went back out on Saturday for a shorter walk again. I am hoping that next week I can get back to my normal workout schedule and add on my new fitness plans which include a new eating plan and some cross training.
Sunday September 7-- Fitbit log 4,940 steps
Monday September 8--Fitbit log 7,504 steps
Tuesday September 9-- Fitbit log 4,791 steps
Wednesday September 10--1.78 miles 37:44 min (ON) Fitbit log 11,978 steps
Thursday September 11--1.0 mile 20:06 min (LS) Fitbit log 8,583 steps
Friday September 12-- Fitbit log 6,725 steps
Saturday September 13--1.64 miles 31:08 min Fitbit log 11,710 steps
No comments:
Post a Comment