Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Training Recap - Week 9

So much for being better about my training this week. I am so frustrated with my gym and the weather.  The treadmills are always taken when I go to the gym.  The only time they are free is after 7:30 PM and I don't like working out that late because it affects my sleep.  I don't like running in the rain or cold.  So needless to say I didn't do well this week.  I got out two days and completed my training.  Again no excuses.  I am going to do better next week even if it means I have to get up early and go to the gym.  I am not a morning person at all so this will be quite the sacrifice but it's worth it to me if a treadmill is available and I can get my training done. 

Sunday March 23--Fitbit log 3,348 steps

Monday March 24--1.12 miles 18:21 min Fitbit log 10,017 steps 

Tuesday March 25--Fitbit log 9,528 steps

Wednesday March 26--2.12 miles 34:47 mins Fitbit log 9,314 steps

Thursday March 27- Fitbit log 6,495 steps

Friday March 28--Fitbit log 7,291 steps

Saturday March 29-- Fitbit log 3,907 steps

No comments:

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney