Monday, April 7, 2014

Training Recap - Week 10

I basically started my training over this past week.  I decided to work on form and my breathing.  I have a hard time controlling my breathing when I run. I shortened my walk/run ratio and cut back my mileage so I could focus on my breathing and posture.  It really helped.  Next week I am going to increase my mileage back to where I should be and see how I do. 

Sunday March 30--Fitbit log 110 steps

Monday March 31--1.12 miles 18:21 min Fitbit log 4,721 steps 

Tuesday April 1--1.31 miles 21:51 min Fitbit log 10,106 steps

Wednesday April 2--1.31 miles 21:24 min Fitbit log 6,559 steps

Thursday April 3- Fitbit log 10,027 steps

Friday April 4--1.81 miles 29:46 min Fitbit log 10,338 steps

Saturday April 5-- Fitbit log 7,659 steps

No comments:

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney