Health, Happiness and a Hug
We have had a lot of sickness at our home the last two
months well actually the last two years to be exact. I am sending the sickness vibes to someone
else because we do not want them at our house anymore. We would like several years of health for a
change.
My niece Ella gives the best hugs. On Sunday I was having a really tough day and
they just happened to stop by after church.
She came running up to me and gave me a huge hug. It was exactly what I needed. She is just full of sunshine and happiness.
Lisa’s Top 10 List
I ran across a fun blog post the other day on www.morganizewithme.com. She has a
post about organizing your life and the 10 things you should do. I am trying to get my life in order right now
because the clutter and stress has taken over.
It is time for me to gain control again.
Thankfully there are several wonderful women out there that have
fabulous websites that have been helping me. This is my top 10 list inspired by the list on the blog above.
1.
Simplify
2.
Exercise and eat clean
3.
Learn to say no
4.
Routines are my friend
5.
Everything in its place
6.
An attitude of gratitude
7.
The Secret
8.
Keep one calendar ( I borrowed that one from the
list)
9.
Daily Scripture study
10.
Pray everyday
No comments:
Post a Comment