Tuesday, November 19, 2013

October Julep Review

Julep is one of my subscription boxes.  It is mainly nail polish and tools for manicure's and pedicure's but they also have beauty products. I chose Classic with a Twist as my maven subscription box.  I have received three boxes so far and I absolutely love the products.  In the October box I received two nail polishes, a lip gloss and a sample of skin serum.


 
The nail polish colors are beautiful and perfect for Fall.  The one on the left in the photo is called Cynthia and it is a light beige with glitter.  It is a very neutral color and would be perfect for a party.  The other shade is called Sheila.  It is an orange red.  It matches the red on Arrowhead water bottles exactly.  (I just happened to have a water bottle on my desk.)
 
The lip gloss color is called Glowing.  The formula is smooth not sticky like most lip glosses.  It smells like cotton candy.  It is the perfect shade for me.
 
The serum is really oily so I am not sure how it will work on my skin type.  I used to have really oily skin but now it is combination and has been very dry on my cheeks.  The serum is supposed to deliver deep hydration and essential nutrients to help rebuild skin structure from inside out.  I applied some tonight so we will see how my skin feels in the morning. 
 
 I love this month's Julep box!

No comments:

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney