Friday, October 23, 2009

Sunshine On My Shoulders

Apparently that is what I need. I found out two days ago that my Vitamin D levels are extremely low. The prescription 50,000 IU of Vitamin D every other day and lots of sunshine. It is a sign that I spend too much time indoors. My cortisol levels are also extremely high. The prescription for this is less stress and more relaxation time. Hmm, I think I need to book a trip to a nice sunny beach somewhere. Anyone want to join me!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

If I could afford it, I would hop on a plane to Hawaii with you right now! By hey, girls' night out and pseudo-spa day will have to do. That's about all my budget can handle!

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney