
In spite of the fact that all of our 4th of July plans got changed I must say the day turned out rather fun. I had my hopes set on going up to Park City for the 4th but was told two days prior to the holiday that those were no longer our plans. Instead we went Miniature golfing at Mulligans and swimming at our neighborhood pool. I think Ethan summed it up quite nicely when he told my mom the following: "Grandma, we are having a fun day at your house today."
"I'm pretty". Ella's first pony tail hairdo.
All day she kept saying:"My cute pony tail."
"Hey!"
My mom's golf ball got stuck right on the edge of the moat.
Ethan's version of Miniature golf. Hit the ball once and then go pick it up and drop it in the hole or in the tube if there was one. He got two Holes in One this way!
"I'm going to be the winner." he would exclaim. "Can you guess who won the game?
A fun day indeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment