Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dinner and a Movie

Memorial Day was a relaxing day for our family. For the first time I didn't put up a huge fight that we didn't have incredible holiday plans. I love holidays and I think they need to be celebrated. We never seem to make big holiday plans and it has always bothered me. I want to have holiday traditions for each and every holiday and believe me when I have a family of my own we will have traditions. However, for this Memorial Day I just wanted to relax. I have been so busy the past couple of weeks. My new job has turned out to be a little more than I can handle at the moment. I love it but I am just overwhelmed. We are short two people in our department and at the time we can't replace them so we are all having to do extra work. It is tough. I was so exhausted last Friday when I got home from work that I just wanted to sit and do nothing for three days and that is pretty much all I did. It was wonderful. Monday night we did go to dinner and then we went to see Night at the Museum-Battle of the Smithsonian. It is a funny movie. It made me want to go to Washington DC and see the Smithsonian museums.

No comments:

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney