Saturday, August 22, 2015

Fitness Update - Week 34

Sunday August 16
No run
Fitbit log 7,776

Monday August 17
1.0 mile 14:05 min
Fitbit Log 10,752

Tuesday August 18
2.0 miles 31:21 min
Fitbit Log 10,047 

Wednesday August 19
1.0 mile 16:05 min
Fitbit Log 6,268

Thursday August 20
2.5 miles 41:07 min
Fitbit Log 10,242

Friday August 21
No run
Fitbit Log 4,817

Saturday August 22
3.0 miles 45:04 min
Fitbit Log 8,051


Number of Miles This Week: 9.5
Month to Date Miles: 40
Month to Date Loss/Gain: -2
Year to Date Loss/Gain: -11.3
 

I will be back in training starting next week.  I have decided to run in the Tinker Bell Half Marathon in May.  I made the decision just in time to do the training method twice.  I am determined to be better prepared this time around.  Thankfully I am already in better shape than I was a year ago when I completed the Disneyland Half Marathon.  My heart is stronger and my pace is faster so I am excited to see where I will be in 38 weeks.  I am going to do 19 unofficial training weeks and then begin the Official Training schedule starting January 4th.   The race is on May 8th.

No comments:

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney