Sunday, March 1, 2015

Fitness Update - Week 9

Sunday February 22--No run
Fitbit log 3,782 steps

Monday February 23--No run

Fitbit log 11,372 steps

Tuesday February 24--4.0 miles 1:12:26 min (Nike+ indoors) 
Fitbit log 10,775 steps

Wednesday February 25--3.0 miles 57:28 min (Nike+ indoors) 
Fitbit log 7,184 steps

Thursday February 26--4.0 miles 1:01:02 min (Nike+ indoors)
Fitbit log 11,372 steps

Friday February 27--No run
Fitbit log 10,173 steps

Saturday February 28-No run
Fitbit log 1,020 steps

Number of Miles This Week: 11
Month to Date Miles: 38
Pounds Lost/Gain This Week: 0
Month to Date Loss/Gain: 0

I earned a new Fitbit badge this week. 990 lifetime miles

No comments:

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney