Monday, December 23, 2013

More birthday celebrations.

This is what my room and hallway looked like when I came home from vacation. My sweet niece decorated it for me.  My brother told me that she had it all planned out when he brought over.  She said, "Lisa is going to walk up to her room and she will see this sign and then she will walk into her living room and then into the bathroom and brush her teeth.  They she will go into her bedroom and see the balloon and colored streamers and say Oh my goodness."  She knows me so well.  I actually walked into my bedroom first but I did say "Oh my goodness, everyone come look."


No comments:

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney