Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My New Toy

I found a new toy two weeks ago.  It is called a Fitbit.  It tracks the number of steps you take each day.  The number of floors you climb.  The calories you burn and your activity level.  It links to a program on your computer so you can track your activity.  I love charts and graphs so this was the perfect new gadget for me to help with my weight loss goals. 

Here are today's stats.

 Activity Level is 1000.  I couldn't sit still at work today so I was very active.
 Number of steps I took today.  This is the highest I have reached since I bought my Fitbit. 
 Miles I walked today.

 Calories I burned today.
Floors I climbed today. 

No comments:

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney