One of the goals on my Life List is to see half of the United States before I turn 40. I added state number 22 this week. I visited South Dakota. I am hoping to visit Hawaii next year to pick up my sister from her mission. That leaves 2 more that I need to visit by December 22, 2013. Any suggestions?
Here are the states I have visited so far (in alphabetical order):
Arizona
California
Connecticut
Florida
Idaho
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Montana
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New York
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Dakota
Texas
Utah
Virginia
Washington
Wyoming
Workout Recap - Week 30
3 days ago
2 comments:
So I know it isn't a state, but I have always wanted to go to the Smithsonian in Washington, D.C. And how about going to Nauvoo so you could add Illinois to your list?
I went to Washington DC a couple years ago when I was in Maryland on a business trip. I had to stay over the weekend so I drove down to Washington DC. I only saw a couple of the museums. I want to go back and spend more time there.
Nauvoo is a good idea.
Post a Comment