Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Week of the Year

I am so excited for this week. It is going to be a busy week but I am looking forward to it. It started out with a very fun family party. It was with the extended family on my mom's side. We had great food, fun games and karoake. I heard Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Jingle Bells about 20 times. I sang each twice with several of the young children just to help them out. Then I sang with some of the adults. We sang the longest version of We Wish You a Merry Christmas and the Nat King Cole version of The Christmas Song. Good times!

Tonight is my one night without an event so it is Christmas present wrapping night. I am glad I only have a few presents to wrap.


I love this time of year! Up next two nights of birthday celebrations, dinner and a movie and Christmas. I know I have something on Thursday too but I can't remember what it is at the moment. Whatever it is it will be fun.

No comments:

Imagination Unlimited

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. ---Walt Disney

"It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid."—--Walt Disney